Terms & Conditions
General Use of Website
Information on this site
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, third parties supply some of the information to us and we are not able to check the accuracy or completeness of that information. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on this site or any liability in respect of information on this site supplied by you, any other site user or any other person.
Your use of this site
You may only use this Site for lawful purposes when using the companies’ services. You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the Site or any information submitted to or available through it. In particular, but without limitation, you must not seek to access, alter or delete any information to which you do not have authorized access, seek to overload the system via spamming or flooding, take any action or use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, damage or otherwise interfere with the operation of this Site or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Site.
You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to this site. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. You are also responsible for ensuring that all information, data, and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to this site. We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
Interruptions and lapses in service
Whilst we try to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, the internet is not an inherently stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. We do not accept any liability arising from any such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it) or to provide the service offered on this website. We may vary the specification of this site from time to time without notice.
Links to other sites
On this site, you will be offered automatic links to other sites, which we hope will be of interest to you. We do not accept any responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any connection, commercial or otherwise, with us. Using automatic links to gain access to such sites is entirely at your own risk.
Information you submit
We will use information supplied by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) to aid the application process and associated administrative functions. This involves us, amongst other things, processing and storing information (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data). We may collect and aggregate data from the information supplied by you to help us to understand our users as a group so that we can provide you with a better service. You consent to us using the information provided by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) in each of these ways.
We accept no liability for any loss (whether direct or indirect, for loss of business, revenue or profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever) arising from your use of the site or services offered by the companies, and we hereby exclude any such liability, whether in contract, tort (including for negligence) or otherwise. We hereby exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to this website and your use of it to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this site.
You must notify us immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make any claim against you relating to your use of this site.
The use of this website is to be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any agreement made through this website.
Some of the goods or services offered through this website may be governed by laws in countries other than England and separate conditions will be applied for these.
This website contains general information about medical conditions and holistic approach treatments. The information is not personal advice, and should not be treated as such.
Limitation of warranties
The medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Proven Transformational Experience LTD makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Proven Transformational Experience LTD does not warrant that:
- the medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- the medical information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
Copyright of the course materials is owned by Manos Ischakis, Proven Transformational Experience LTD. Reproducing, copying or using the materials in any way is prohibited without the express permission of Manos Ischakis given in writing.
When purchasing any course from Proven Transformational Experience LTD you and the course participant (if different) is subject to the following License agreement:
This is a legal agreement between You or the Organization on whose behalf you are undertaking the License described below (“Licensee”) and Manos Ischakis of Proven Transformational Experience LTD (“Licensor”). This agreement applies to licenses issued via the world wide web and is applicable to online, digital and analog (physical) delivery of Licensed Material.
Last updated: 17 May 2019
1. “Licensed Material” means any digital files or access to online course membership purchased. Any reference in this Agreement to the Licensed Material shall be to each individual item within the Licensed Material and also to the Licensed Material taken as a whole.
Grant of Rights
1. The Licensed Material is not being sold; it is being provided to the Licensee under the terms of this agreement, which allows for use of Licensed Material but does not transfer ownership. Ownership remains with Manos Ischakis, Proven Transformational Experience LTD.
2. Licensee has the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use the Licensed Material for personal purposes only. Any uses other than personal purposes must be approved by Manos Ischakis in writing;
3. Licensee’s rights to the Licensed Material are worldwide;
4. Unauthorized use will result in immediate termination of this license including but not limited to legal action.
1. Licensee may not rent, sublicense, sell, assign, convey or transfer Licensed Material, this Agreement or any of its rights under this Agreement. Licensee may not include the Licensed Material in an electronic template intended to be Reproduced by third parties on electronic or printed products;
2. Licensee may not sell, license or distribute any derivative work based on the Licensed Material;
3. Licensee may not post the Licensed Material online in a downloadable format or enable it to be distributed;
4. Licensee may not use Licensed Material in electronic items for resale;
5. Licensee may not use Licensed Material on physical items for resale;
6. Licensee may not use the Licensed Material for unlawful purposes.
1. No ownership or copyright in any Licensed Material shall pass to Licensee by the issuance of the license contained in this Agreement.
Termination & Revocation
1. The license contained in this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from Manos Ischakis, Proven Transformational Experience LTD if Licensee fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination, Licensee must immediately (i) stop using the Licensed Material; (ii) destroy the Licensed Material; and (iii) delete or remove the Licensed Material from Licensee’s premises, computer systems, and storage (electronic or physical) and promptly confirm same to Manos Ischakis in writing;
2. Manos Ischakis reserves the right to revoke the license to use the Licensed Material for a good cause and elect to replace such Licensed Material with alternative Licensed Material. Upon notice of any revocation of such license, Licensee shall immediately cease using such Licensed Material. Licensee shall delete all electronic copies of Licensed Material from its electronic storage media, confirming the same to Manos Ischakis in writing.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
1. The Licensed Material provided under the terms of this License is owned by Manos Ischakis. Licensee is urged to fully test the Licensed Material prior to use and bring any difficulties encountered to the attention of Manos Ischakis
2. Manos Ischakis disclaims all liability for incidental, consequential, and special damages arising out of any defects in materials and workmanship including warranties of fitness for use.
3. Licensee shall defend, indemnify and hold Manos Ischakis of Proven Transformational Experience LTD and its respective officers, directors and employees harmless from all damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and permitted and authorized costs), arising out of or as a result of claims by third parties relating to Licensee’s use of any Licensed Material outside the scope of this Agreement and any other breach by Licensee of this Agreement.
4. These terms and conditions are all the terms and conditions that apply to this License. No other terms or prior understandings shall be used to alter the plain meaning of these terms or to expand the License unless subsequently agreed to in writing by the parties in amending this License.
Note – Content purchased may show personally identifiable information. Do not share or distribute this digital product because doing so is a violation of this license agreement and others may see personally identifiable information.
If you want to ask, to get some technical support or to have any objection you should contact to our cutomer support through mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to help you with the best way possible you have to provide:
a. Name & Surname
b. The mail that you use to log in on the courses (in case that you have bought one of them)
c. What you want and what’s the issue. If it’s possible send an image.